To see the position of the houses on the island of San Pietro, consider using the link below "Search on the Map"
Dear User, in compliance with the provisions concerning the protection of personal data, we inform you that this website collects certain personal data and yet do not want in any way contribute to the spreading of spam on the Internet.
To this end, we inform you that your data will not in any case be disclosed to the network or sold to third parties, without prejudice to any legal requirements and technical needs related to service delivery.
This page describes the terms and purposes of the processing of personal data of users who consult it, and the types of data collected.
This privacy statement has been prepared in compliance with the requirements of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") which provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, as well as Art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, and as required by Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on Cookies.
- Data processing ownership
IMMOBILIARE SAN PIETRO, di Simona Aste - Piazza Carlo Emanuele, 21 - 09014 Carloforte (CI),
- Source and kinds of data collected
The personal data may be freely inserted by the user or the data subject or collected automatically while you browse the site.
- Navigation data
The computer systems responsible for operation of this website acquire, during their normal work, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This category of data includes the IP addresses of computers used by users who connect to the site, the pages visited and the resources requested, the time of the request, the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the time spent on each page and the details of the itinerary followed within the site and other parameters relating to navigation on the site. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Failure to provide certain personal data and navigation data by disabling the cookie in the program used for navigation ( your web browser), may make it impossible to surf or for the site to supply certain services.
- Data provided freely by users
The collection of personal data is done by recording the data provided freely by you, as an interested party at the time to request a quote on a property made through the dedicated form.
- Navigation data
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message of the email.
- Use of the collected data
The personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests about the services offered by the company IMMOBILIARE SAN PIETRO, di Simona Aste
- To ensure the efficiency of the service, we inform you that the data could be used for testing and verification purposes.
- Methods of processing data
In relation to the purposes described above, the processing of personal data is carried out using manual, computer and electronic means with logic strictly related to the stated purposes, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data with regard to access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction.
- Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
In some cases, may have access to data other parties engaged by the owner as responsible for the treatment and only for these purposes. Access to the data may be also available to external party providing services to the site, after designation as data processing and ensuring the same level of data protection always and exclusively for these purposes. The updated list of managers may be required to the Owner at any time.
The data will be erased or made anonymous when it is no longer needed for the purpose listed on this page.
- Data is provided spontaneously by users/visitors
Providing personal data is optional, but without it we will not be able to respond to your requests and conducting surveys to assess the degree of user satisfaction on the services offered, to improve the quality of services.
- Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of data can be requested at any time to the Owner of personal data.
The Data Controller reserves the right to change this privacy notice at any time. Please therefore check this page often, taking as reference the last modified date shown at the bottom.
- Data subject rights
We also inform you that the Italian legislation on protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise specific rights, including the right to know the presence of his/her personal data and to obtain the cancellation, correction, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment by contacting the Data Controller under the provisions of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and quoted below:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to:
- Obtain information about the origin of personal data;
- Obtain information about the purposes and methods of treatment;
- Obtain information on the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; identification details of the owner, manager and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, comma 2;
- Obtain information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Obtain certification that the operations in letters a. and b. have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means in regard to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Latest update: November 24, 2012